Approx. Rs 10 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
Gardner Denver has launched a completely new range of air-cooled, fixed and variable speed, oil-free screw compressors that utilise 2 stage technology. The new EnviroAire T series compressors range from 75kW to 160kW and are completely 100% oil and silicone free, setting new standards in air purity. ISO 8573-1 Class 0 certified, the EnviroAire T series also offers improved efficiencies and are manufactured to meet the precise requirements of a diverse range of industries, especially suited to those critical applications where air purity is vital. Industries such as 'food & beverages', 'pharmaceuticals' and 'electronics' where even the smallest drop of oil risks product spoilage, production downtime and damage to equipment and brand reputation. The 'automotive' industry too, benefits from a 100% silicone-free compressor, where silicone contamination would cause costly product spoilage through blistering and cracking. “The EnviroAire T/TVS Series with its wide air delivery range and state of the art monitoring, shown and controlled by the GD Pilot TS touch screen controller, is a future-proofed and reliable oil-free compressed air solution for large industry areas”, says Florian Braehler, Product Manager Oilfree at Gardner Denver. Designed and built for continuous use in demanding application areas in up to 45 deg C ambient temperatures, the Enviro Aire T series uses a Gardner Denver designed and manufactured 2 stage air-end that ensures exceptionally low power consumption while providing the highest outputs with absolute reliability and performance efficiency. Premium quality & efficiency:
- Electric motors and other components all meet and exceed the highest European and other standards, providing a high quality and premium efficiency. Radial fans are used to minimise noise and reduce power consumption by up to 50% and because all connections within the modern design are on only one side of the compressor, installation is simple. Coupled with a compact size and small footprint, the Enviro Aire T series is small enough to manoeuvre through standard industrial double doors and requires no special foundation.
Total control & management:
Variable speed for significant energy savings:
- The EnviroAire T series utilises a state-of-the-art touch screen controller - the multilingual "GD Pilot TS" which is extremely user-friendly and provides a clearly structured menu using intuitive visuals. It ensures the reliable operation of the compressor by continuously monitoring operational parameters, essential for reducing running costs. Where multiple compressors are required, the GD Connect 12 management system will intelligently control up to 12 fixed or variable speed units, reducing energy consumption further by adjusting the network pressure to the smallest possible band. For every 1 bar decrease in demand there is a potential for a 6% reduction in energy consumption and as much as 25% decrease in air leakages.
- The EnviroAire TVS variable speed compressor efficiently and reliably handles varying air demand, slowing down or speeding up to match a fluctuating air demand, so delivering significant energy savings and a consistent air supply. The EnviroAire TVS offers a matched motor, direct drive and air-end ensuring that maximum reliability and the highest efficiency are delivered in any system.
Superb flexibility through a wide capacity range:
Reduced cost of ownership:
- The TVS series features an extremely quick and wide response to changes in air demand which in turn leads to reduced wear and tear on components.
- The EnviroAire TVS compressors offer typical savings of over 20% against a comparable fixed speed compressor, through greatly reduced energy, maintenance and servicing costs.